Canon PIXMA TR8540 Driver Download. A variety of great features available pad printer. Touch screen with 10.8 cm size will make you easy to use and features with ADF paper capacity reaches 20 sheets will make you more confident with excellent ability.
Connectivity with Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and Ethernet will also be available on this printer. resolution printing on this printer 1200 dpi x 4800 1 reach, and for this printer scanner also has a resolution of around 1200 x 2400 dpi.
We have a link download driver for Canon PIXMA TR8540 connected directly with Canon’s official website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA TR8540 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TR 8540 Driver Full Driver and Software
OS : Windows
File Size : 18 MB
Canon PIXMA TR 8540 Driver XPS Printer Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 40 MB
Canon PIXMA TR 8540 MP Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 91 MB
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA TR8540 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA TR8540 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA TR8540 that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
One printer PIXMA TR that will assist you to perform printing with good print results and quality. Canon PIXMA TR8540 will be ready to help you to produce a wide range of photos with excellent quality. Some of the great features that are available on the printer it will make you easier to use. His other alternative you can also use the Canon PIXMA TR7550. The printer also has very good print quality.