Canon PIXMA TR4540 Driver Windows 10/8.1/8 Download. A good printer that uses Wi-Fi connectivity, the Canon printing application provides customers in the TR4540 wireless manage to copy, scan, print and entry the world wide web together with the TR4540 while printing directly with Mopria (Android) and AirPrint (iOS).
Canon PIXMA TR4540 with complete functionality, such as fax, scan, copy and you will find extraordinary satisfaction with using a printer from Canon. with the 10 x 15 size limit and only takes about 65 minutes you already can print something, wonderful.
The PIXMA TR4540 is compatible with Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP Yet another fascinating characteristic of this PIXMA TR4540 is the full HD printing application that enables you to print any sort of picture from a video or film. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA TR7550.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA TR4540 Printer Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TR4540 Full driver and software (Windows)
Full Version : 1.0
Full Size : 48 MB
Canon PIXMA TR4540 series MP driver (Windows)
Full Version : 1.0
Full Size : 36 MB
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA TR4540 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA TR4540 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon TR4540 that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.