Canon PIXMA TR150 Driver Download. You’re looking for a Canon Portable printer with excellent and quality print capability. We have several options that are perfect for you to use the Canon PIXMA TR150 may be the perfect choice for you to use. This Printer has some great features that will make it easier for you to use it. We are confident that the quality and the results of the prints you will get on this printer will be very quality.
Printing connectivity by using a wireless network will also be able to do, the features of Apple AirPrint and Mopria will also make it easier for you to do printing using a mobile device. Photo Printing with a size of 4 x 6 only took about 53 seconds.
A print resolution that reaches 4800 x 1200 dpi and with a print speed that reaches 9 to 5 ppm for mono printing and color will make you sure to use this printer for your printing machine. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA TR4522. We provide a driver download link for Canon PIXMA TR150 which is directly connected to the official Canon website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
|Printer Driver Ver.1.00 for (Windows)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA TR150 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA TR150 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA TR150 that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.