Canon PIXMA PRO-10S Driver Download. You are looking for a photo printing printer with inkjet technology with professional capability. Canon as it will know of your needs, then from that you should see the Canon PIXMA PRO-10s working for you. Especially for those of you who love photographers, we highly recommend that you use this printer as your printing machine. Canon has also provided some great features on this printer that will make it easier for you to use it.
Connectivity using the Wireless network will also be available on this printer. You’ve made sure to print using the mobile device you use, the results of the photo prints will also be more qualified with a print resolution that reaches 4800 x 2400 dpi.
Printing paper capacity on this printer can also reach 150 sheets other alternative You can also use PIXMA PRO-1. We provide a driver download link for Canon PIXMA PRO-10S which is directly connected to the official Canon website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA PRO-10S Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA PRO 10S Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|PIXMA PRO 10S XPS Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA PRO 10S CUPS Printer Driver for (MacOS)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA PRO-10S Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA PRO-10S Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA PRO-10S that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.