Canon has been known to us as one of the top printer manufacturer, this time one of the best printer series they make. Canon PIXMA MX925 printer is one of the very best we recommend for you to use. We strongly believe this printer capability will not disappoint you, some of the great features that are available on this printer will be more easy to use.
Capacity reaches 250 sheets of paper that will make this printer suitable for you to use at home or at your workplace. Device connectivity with your computer will be more easily with its USB port available. Resolution printing on printers reaches 2.400 x 9.600 dpi. And for ordinary printing printer has a speed of about 15 ppm and color printing to this printer has a speed of about 10 ppm. His other alternative you can also use the Canon PIXMA MX497 printer, it also has excellent printing quality. We have links download driver for Canon PIXMA MX925 connected directly with Canon’s official website.
How to Installations and uninstall the Canon PIXMA MX925 driver :
If you are having issues in regards to installing the printer driver. We have his solution please follow the ways that we provide.
- Installing Canon PIXMA MX925 can be started when you have finished downloading the driver files. his first way you are ready with the installation of the drivers on your PC, locate the driver file that you saved earlier, his usual file name ending with .exe.
- Double click on the driver file you have downloaded and run as administrator and wait a while to wait for the driver files extracted in the process.
- You can just follow his instructions that have been displayed on the screen of your computer. and if you are having problems please try your search on the internet.
- After you’re done eating the Canon PIXMA MX925 already you can use.
How to uninstall this driver :
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- You can simply click the control panel on your PC. There will be some ikon there but you just have to click on the menu to uninstall an application.
- His first was the way you find a list of applications installed and search the Canon PIXMA MX925 and click uninstall and wait a minute and you have successfully completed.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA MX925 Mini Master Setup
OS : Windows
File Size : 45 MB
Canon PIXMA MX925 XPS Printer Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 26 MB