Canon PIXMA MX860 Driver Download. Speed scored 9.4 ipm will be felt very fast, maybe you too will think likewise, print resolution 9600 x 2400 dpi will make you more confident that this is indeed a worthy printer for your use. With the support of USB 2.0 you will be very easy to use this printer, and its available free Wi-Fi, Ethernet will also be available on this printer.
When you hear the name Canon maybe you will be reminded with a printer, Canon printer produce great and indeed has proven his quality will be, this time with Canon PIXMA MX860 you would be it helpful in completing your work quickly and easily, with all the advantages that are owned by this printer we think you’ll really like it, if you’re looking for drivers and software for Canon MX860 then you have visited the right website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA MX860 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Mini Master Setup for (Windows)||Download|
|MP Driver for (Windows)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MX860 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MX860 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA MX860 that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.