Canon PIXMA MX726 Driver Download. Connectivity to this printer includes Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and USB, for printing with smartphones, this printer provides printing services with AirPrint and Google Cloud Print. You can use on both Windows and macOS operating systems.
You are looking for a home printer at a cheap price. Canon PIXMA MX726 may be one of the printers we highly recommend for you to use. The quality and print performance of this printer we believe will not disappoint you. With the support of some of the great features available on this printer, we are sure you will easily use it.
Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA MX850. We also provide a driver download link for the Canon PIXMA MX726 which is directly linked to the official Canon website.
Canon PIXMA MX726 Driver DownloadCanon PIXMA MX726 Driver Download
Table of Contents
Canon PIXMA MX726 Mini Master Setup
File Size: 26 MB
Canon PIXMA MX726 MP Driver
File Size: 38 MB
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MX726 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MX726 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.