Canon PIXMA MX526 Driver Download. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA MX526. This Printer also has excellent print quality.
PIXMA MX526 also has very good speed, the printer is capable of printing photos with a size of 6 x 4 with a time of 28 seconds. The ADF feature with a paper capacity reaching 30 sheets will make you more confident with the quality of this printer.
We have a download driver link for Canon PIXMA MX497 which is directly connected to the official Canon website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Mac OS, Linux.
Canon PIXMA MX526 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX526 Mini Master Setup
OS : Windows
File Size : 42 MB
Canon PIXMA MX 526 MP Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 36 MB
Canon PIXMA MX 526 XPS Printer Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 24 MB
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MX526 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MX526 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA MX526 that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
If you are looking for printers with the excellent print capability and have excellent print quality. We recommend that you use the Canon PIXMA MX526. This Printer has some advantages that will allow you to finish your work with Udah and excellent results. The support of some of the great features available on this printer will make it easier for you to use it.