Canon PIXMA MX524 Driver Download. Canon PIXMA MX524 is an all-in-one printer that can print, copy, scan, and receive or send fax messages. Connectivity with the machine can be through the standard USB port or Ethernet LAN connection and the Wi-Fi features. It can also work with certain mobile printing features including Apple AirPrint, PIXMA Cloud Print, and Google Cloud Print. Some conventional devices that can work with the machine include Windows RT devices, iEPP-iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
The display part of the machine is a 6.2 cm wide TFT display screen with dual functional panel. This panel also supports many languages, including Korean, English, German, Japanese, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Slovene, Hungarian, Polish, and Turkish. Faxing is through a standalone part through a fax modem that supports multifunctionality. It supports faxing from one location in black/white transmission.
The transmission speed for monochrome gear box is 3 seconds per page at 33.6 kbps by default setting. The color page faxing runs at 1 minute per page at a modem speed of 33.6 kbps of default. Its compression method involves MH, MR, MMR for monochrome, and Jpeg for color gear box. It can also store and transmit documents from its memory storage. This fax memory can store up to 50 pages about the standard chart for counting.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA MX524 Driver Download
|Mini Master Setup for (Windows)||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|MP Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|CUPS Printer Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
|ICA Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
|Mini Master Setup for (Mac OS)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MX524 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MX524 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
The Canon PIXMA MX524 model has a flatbed scanner type with an automatic document feeder (ADF) and Contact Image Sensor (CIS). The scanning process can produce a maximum resolution of up to 1200 x 2400 dots per inch (dpi). In the reflective mode, scanning on an A4 takes approximately 15 seconds with varying color scanning depth. It is also compatible with the TWAIN/WIA features and supports the standard width of letter and A4 sizes. The OCR bundle present within this machine is ‘my image garden. Download Canon PIXMA MX524 Printer driver from Canon Website.