Canon PIXMA MX522 Driver Download. Printer Multifunctional artificial Canon has indeed been known to us as one of the printers with the print capabilities are excellent and extraordinary. Canon PIXMA MX522 also supports printing with a Wi-fi network, with its available this network you can print with your smartphone with wireless networks. The print resolution 4800 x 1200 dpi reach will make you more confident with the capabilities of this printer. His other alternative you can also use the Canon PIXMA MX7600. The printer also has excellent printing capabilities.
Canon PIXMA MX522 printer with one of the excellent performance and quality. Canon PIXMA MX522 printer is one that we recommend for you to use. The printer is ready to provide you quality and very good printing results and quality, with many great features that are available on this printer we are so sure you will be very easy to use.
We provide the download link driver for Canon PIXMA MX522 connected directly with Canon’s official website.
Canon PIXMA MX522 Driver Download
Table of Contents
Canon PIXMA MX522 Mini Master Setup
OS : Windows
File Size : 43 MB
Canon PIXMA MX 522 MP Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 36 MB
Canon PIXMA MX 522 XPS Printer Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 24 MB
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MX522 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MX522 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA MX522 that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.