Canon PIXMA MX514 is a printer with excellent Print, Scan, Copy, and Fax capabilities. We strongly believe that the multifunctional capabilities that will be available on this printer will help you tremendously. Canon has also provided some great features on this printer that will make it easier for you to use it.
Print resolution on this printer can reach about 4800 x 1200 dpi with a color print speed that can reach 15 ppm, print paper capacity on this printer can reach about 100 sheets will make you suitable in use for home needs, for the result of the scan you do not have to worry because this printer will give you excellent scan results with resolutions reaching 1200 x 2400 dpi. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA MX497. We provide a driver download link for Canon PIXMA MX514, directly connected to the official Canon website.
How to Installations and uninstall the printer driver :
If you are having issues in regards to installing the printer driver. We have his solution please follow the ways that we provide.
- Installing printer Canon MX514 can be started when you have finished downloading the driver files. his first way you are ready with the installation of the drivers on your PC, locate the driver file that you saved earlier, his usual file name ending with .exe.
- Double click on the driver file you have downloaded and run as administrator and wait a while to wait for the driver files extracted in the process.
- You can just follow his instructions that have been displayed on the screen of your computer. and if you are having problems please try your search on the internet.
- After you’re done eating the printer already you can use.
How to uninstall this driver :
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- You can simply click the control panel on your PC. There will be some ikon there but you just have to click on the menu to uninstall an application.
- His first was the way you find a list of applications installed and search the printer driver PIXMA MX514 and click uninstall and wait a minute and you have successfully completed.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Mini Master Setup for (Windows)||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|MP Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|CUPS Printer Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
|ICA Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
|Mini Master Setup for (Mac OS)||Download|