Canon PIXMA MX495 Driver Download. Mono LCD is offered on the printer makes it easy for you to do the task for printing. Features of the automatic file feeder (ADF) will likewise be readily available on this printer with a paper capacity reaches 20 sheets.
PIXMA MX495 also has a speed of approximately 8.0 ppm for regular printing, and 4.4 ppm for color printing. This printer likewise supports wireless network printing and printing with the Android and iOS, its other alternative you can also use the Canon PIXMA MX497.
We have a link download driver for Canon PIXMA MX495 linked directly with Canon’s official site.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA MX495 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX 495 Complete driver and Software Application
Submit Size: 49 MB
Canon PIXMA MX 495 MP driver
File Size: 32 MB
Canon PIXMA MX 495 XPS Printer driver
File Size: 17 MB
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MX495 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MX495 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of setup or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA that we provide above might just be this various depending upon the platform or gadget you use, installation or uninstall actions that we offer above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
You were searching for inkjet printers and costs are extremely cheap and with excellent print quality. Canon PIXMA MX495 could probably be a very good option for your usage. The print quality is very good and with remarkable efficiency will make you positive with the greatness of artificial printers Canon. Support a few of the excellent features that are on the printer it will make you much easier to use.