Canon PIXMA MX494 Driver. Canon PIXMA MX494 All-in-One Wireless Inkjet Printers with the efficiency of compact functions Print/Copy/Scan/ Fax/Cloud and Wi-Fi connection. It is perfect for printing service and help relieve the piles of tasks jobs or offices, with the ease of sharing functions between numerous devices to get print directly linked tablet/smartphone and easy-with the usage the link PIXMA clouds.
MX494 flexible function offering use of easy quick-enjoy a cost effective and enables you to share wirelessly is simple to print, copy, scan and fax functionality to some gadget, this gadget also saves you area your desk that fits easily into one of the environmentally friendly. Print high quality-fast printing (mono) Approximately 8.8 ipm/Up to 4.4 ipm (colour), supply quality images of stunning clear text or file of optimum print resolution Approximately 4800 dpi and a great level of information.
Canon Mobile PRINT App
Printer functions PIXMA Printing Solutions,, Google Cloud Print, Wireless Printing, AirPrint, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Film Print, Unique Filters, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, Quiet Mode, with Google Cloud Print dan AirPrint, uses You to be able to print wirelessly from suitable smartphones/tablets from almost anywhere and share quickly. Canon app simple and complimentary Download Canon Mobile PRINT App to print wirelessly with quick-easy from smartphone/tablet. You can even print, scan for smart gadget through Wi-Fi network– without having to link to the PC or set up the drivers.
Canon Mobile Printing straight from mobile devices without signing up with Wi-Fi network is protected thanks to the mode the gain access to point and print from practically anywhere with the Google Cloud Print support.
If you’re looking for a printer with excellent printing capability, we recommend that you use the Canon PIXMA MX494 as your printing machine, this printer has some great features that will make it easier for you to use it. excellent performance and very inexpensive printing costs will make you increasingly interested in using it.
Print results with the very high quality you will get on this printer with a resolution that reaches 4800 x 1200 dpi. High-speed printing will also get on this printer, the print speed can reach about 8 to 4 ppm for mono and color printing.
A very good quality scanner and the support of the ADF feature will make the printer even more powerful. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA MX366. We provide a driver download link for Canon PIXMA MX494 which is directly connected to the official Canon website.
OS Compatible systems
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, and macOS.
Canon PIXMA MX494 Driver (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, & macOS)
Table of Contents
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Full Driver And Software for (Windows)||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|MP Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|CUPS Printer Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
|ICA Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
|Full Driver And Software for (Mac OS)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MX494 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MX494 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall Canon PIXMA MX494 driver that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.