If you’re looking for a printer with excellent printing capability, we recommend that you use the Canon PIXMA MX494 as your printing machine, this printer has some great features that will make it easier for you to use it. excellent performance and very inexpensive printing costs will make you increasingly interested in using it.
Print results with the very high quality you will get on this printer with a resolution that reaches 4800 x 1200 dpi. High-speed printing will also get on this printer, the print speed can reach about 8 to 4 ppm for mono and color printing. A very good quality scanner and the support of the ADF feature will make the printer even more powerful. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA MX366. We provide a driver download link for Canon PIXMA MX494 which is directly connected to the official Canon website.
How to Installations and uninstall the driver printer :
If you are having issues in regards to installing the printer driver. We have his solution please follow the ways that we provide.
- Installing the printer driver can be started when you have finished downloading the driver files. his first way you are ready with the installation of the drivers on your PC, locate the driver file that you saved earlier, his usual file name ending with .exe.
- Double click on the driver file you have downloaded and run as administrator and wait a while to wait for the driver files extracted in the process.
- You can just follow his instructions that have been displayed on the screen of your computer. and if you are having problems please try your search on the internet.
- After you’re done eating the printer driver already you can use.
How to uninstall this driver :
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- You can simply click the control panel on your PC. There will be some ikon there but you just have to click on the menu to uninstall an application.
- His first was the way you find a list of applications installed and search the printer and click uninstall and wait a minute and you have successfully completed.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Full Driver And Software for (Windows)||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|MP Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|CUPS Printer Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
|ICA Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
|Full Driver And Software for (Mac OS)||Download|