The MX series printers-made Canon has indeed been known to us as one of the best printer ever. One of his Canon PIXMA MX490. The printer also has a very good ability and you can count on, some of the great features that are available on this printer will make you sure that printer is indeed very good and have a very good print quality. Another alternative to the MX series, you can also use the Canon PIXMA MX497.
Support printing by using Apple’s AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and Mopria Print Service will make you easy to do printing using only your smartphone. With a print resolution of 4800 x, 1200 dpi reach will make you more confident that these are indeed very good printer and can count on. This printer also features the ADF, with the capacity reaching 100 paper sheets. The MX series his other very we recommend for you to use is the Canon PIXMA MX715. We provide the download link software and drivers for Canon PIXMA MX490 connected directly with Canon’s official website.
How to Installations and uninstall the Canon PIXMA MX490 driver :
If you are having issues in regards to installing the printer driver. We have his solution please follow the ways that we provide.
- Installing Canon PIXMA MX490 can be started when you have finished downloading the driver files. his first way you are ready with the installation of the drivers on your PC, locate the driver file that you saved earlier, his usual file name ending with .exe.
- Double click on the driver file you have downloaded and run as administrator and wait a while to wait for the driver files extracted in the process.
- You can just follow his instructions that have been displayed on the screen of your computer. and if you are having problems please try your search on the internet.
- After you’re done eating the Canon PIXMA MX490 already you can use.
How uninstall this driver :
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- You can simply click the control panel on your PC. There will be some ikon there but you just have to click on the menu to uninstall an application.
- His first was the way you find a list of applications installed and search the Canon PIXMA MX490 and click uninstall and wait a minute and you have successfully completed.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Full Driver And Software for (Windows)||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|MP Driver for (Windows)||Download|