The Canon PIXMA MX474 will provide you with excellent print results, this printer has excellent printing performance, we are very confident with the capabilities of this printer you will easily be able to use this printer. As we know together that Canon’s artificial MX series printers have indeed become one of the best-performing printer series.
Print speeds that reach 5 to 9 ppm for mono printing and color will make it easier for you to do the printing. The Printer also has a print resolution that reaches 4800 x 1200 dpi. The scan results that you will get in this printer will also be more qualified with a resolution of scans that reach 1200 x 2400 dpi and also with the available ADF features will make it easier to scan that you will do with this printer. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA MX366. We provide a driver download link for Canon PIXMA MX474 which is directly connected to the official Canon website.
How to Installations and uninstall the printer driver :
If you are having issues in regards to installing the printer driver. We have his solution please follow the ways that we provide.
- Installing the driver printer can be started when you have finished downloading the driver files. his first way you are ready with the installation of the drivers on your PC, locate the driver file that you saved earlier, his usual file name ending with .exe.
- Double click on the driver file you have downloaded and run as administrator and wait a while to wait for the driver files extracted in the process.
- You can just follow his instructions that have been displayed on the screen of your computer. and if you are having problems please try your search on the internet.
- After you’re done eating the printer already you can use.
How to uninstall this driver :
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- You can simply click the control panel on your PC. There will be some ikon there but you just have to click on the menu to uninstall an application.
- His first was the way you find a list of applications installed and search the printer and click uninstall and wait a minute and you have successfully completed.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Full Driver And Software for (Windows)||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|MP Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|CUPS Printer Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
|ICA Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
|Full Driver And Software for (Mac OS)||Download|