Canon PIXMA MX397 Driver Download. This printer print resolution 4800 × 1200 dpi reach. This printer also features an Automatic Document Feeder with a capacity of up to 30 sheets of paper. For a regular document print speeds could reach 9.7 ppm, and for color printing, MX397 is able to print with a speed of 5.5 ppm.
The printer is capable of printing photos with a size of 4×6 in just 44 seconds. His other alternative you can also use the Canon PIXMA MX497.
We have a link download driver for Canon PIXMA MX397 connected directly with Canon’s official website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Mac OS, Linux.
Canon PIXMA MX397 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX 397 MP Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 27 MB
Canon PIXMA MX 397 XPS Printer Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 24 MB
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MX397 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MX397 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
If you’re looking for a printer with the ability to print and you can count on. Canon PIXMA MX397 could probably be an excellent alternative for you. This printer has a few advantages that we believe will make your work easy to accomplish. Print quality on a printer, we believe will not disappoint you.