Canon PIXMA MX394 Driver Download. The Canon PIXMA MX394 machine is an all-in-one printer that can print, copy, scan, receive or send fax messages. The machine’s work is according to the inkjet print technology with 2 FINE cartridges with a 4-color system. Apart from the main paper tray supply, there is also an automatic document feeder (ADF) that can hold 30 pages. The maximum printing resolution is up to 4800 x 1200 dots per inch (dpi) under normal circumstances.
The Canon PIXMA MX394 machine is an all-in-one printer that can print, copy, scan, send or receive fax messages. The machine’s work is according to the inkjet print technology with 2 FINE cartridges with a 4-color system. Apart from the main paper tray supply, there is also an automatic document feeder (ADF) that can hold 30 pages. The maximum printing resolution is up to 4800 x 1200 dots per inch (dpi) under normal circumstances.
The printing system also has a ChromaLife100 type with a minimum ink droplet size of 2 picolitres (pl). Printing in black and white is up to 8.7 images per minute (ipm), while color printing is at 5.0 ipm. Whereas, photo print speed in borderless mode runs at approximately 46 seconds per page by standard method. At the same time, it supports two-sided printing through a manual operation with other factors remaining constant. Canon PIXMA MX394 model is compatible with Windows 7, RT, Vista, XP, and Mac OS X v10.6.8.
The other notable printing features in this device include standard-size printing, fit-to-page print, scaled print, and multiple page-per-sheet prints. Other features include booklet print, poster print, and collate copy. Standard distribution requires standard ink cartridges such as PG-440 and CL-441 models. Alternatively, similar alternatives include high yield PG-440Xl for black and CL-441XL for color printing.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
|Assistance Operating System||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MX394 XPS Printer Driver (Windows)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MX394 MP Driver for (Windows)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MX394 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MX394 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Furthermore, the compatible media types include plain paper, envelopes, photo paper pro platinum, and photo paper plus glossy II. Other examples include photo paper pro luster, photo paper plus semi-gloss, glossy photo paper, matte photo paper, and high-resolution paper.
Conversely, the works media sizes are A4, B5, A5, legal, letter, envelopes (both DL and commercial sizes), and photo sheets. It also supports simple paperweight within 64 and 105 gsm for optimum performance. Download Canon PIXMA MX394 Printer driver from Canon Website