Canon PIXMA MX391 Driver Download. This printer likewise had the ability to Fax, copy and scan are very good quality, with a print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi reach you will significantly think the print quality will generate a printer ole in it.
For printing files on this printer has the ability to print plain with a speed of roughly 8.4 ppm and color prints to this printer have the ability to print at a speed of about 4.8 ppm. Nearly the exact same quality with the Canon PIXMA MX490 The scanner on the printer has a print resolution of about 1,200 x 2,400 dpi.
We have a link download driver for Canon PIXMA MX391 connected straight with Canon’s official site.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA MX391 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX 391 MP Driver
Submit Size: 27 MB
Canon PIXMA MX 391 XPS Printer Driver
File Size: 24 MB
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MX391 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MX391 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA MX391 that we supply above may simply be this various depending upon the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
PIXMA MX series printers have actually been understood to us as one printer with excellent print ability and quality. Canon PIXMA MX391 one of the best ever made by Canon. A few of the excellent functions that are readily available on the printer it will make you easier to utilize. The print quality will be a concern of this printer. We are so sure of the quality of a production Canon printer will not dissatisfy you.