PIXMA MX series printers have actually been understood to us as one printer with excellent print ability and quality. Canon PIXMA MX391 one of the best ever made by Canon. A few of the excellent functions that are readily available on the printer it will make you easier to utilize. The print quality will be a concern of this printer. We are so sure of the quality of a production Canon printer will not dissatisfy you.
This printer likewise had the ability to Fax, copy and scan are very good quality, with a print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi reach you will significantly think the print quality will generate a printer ole in it. For printing files on this printer has the ability to print plain with a speed of roughly 8.4 ppm and color prints to this printer have the ability to print at a speed of about 4.8 ppm. Nearly the exact same quality with the Canon PIXMA MX490 The scanner on the printer has a print resolution of about 1,200 x 2,400 dpi. We have a link download chauffeur for Canon PIXMA MX391 connected straight with Canon’s official site.
How to Installations and uninstall the Canon PIXMA MX391 driver:
If you are having concerns in regards to setting up the printer chauffeur. We have his option please follow the ways that we offer.
- Installing Canon PIXMA MX391 can be started when you have actually completed downloading the chauffeur files. his very first way you are prepared with the installation of the chauffeurs on your PC, locate the driver file that you saved previously, his typical file name ending with.exe.
- Double click on the motorist file you have downloaded and run as administrator and wait a while to await the chauffeur submits drawn out in the process.
- You can simply follow his instructions that have been displayed on the screen of your computer. and if you are having problems please attempt your search on the internet.
- After you’re done eating the Canon PIXMA MX391 already you can use.
How to uninstall this chauffeur:
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- You can simply click the control board on your PC. There will be some ikon there but you simply have to click on the menu to uninstall an application.
- His first was the way you find a list of applications installed and search the Canon PIXMA MX391 and click uninstall and wait a minute and you have actually successfully completed.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA MX391 that we supply above may simply be this various depending upon the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Windows 10 (32- bit)
Windows 10 (64- bit)
Windows 8.1 (32- bit)
Windows 8.1 (64- bit)
Windows 7 (32- bit)
Windows 7 (64- bit)
Canon PIXMA MX391 MP Driver
Submit Size: 27 MB
Canon PIXMA MX391 XPS Printer Driver
File Size: 24 MB