Canon PIXMA MX374 Driver Download. This printer print resolution 4800 x 1200 dpi reach, and its LCD screen is available on the printer it will make you easier to use. For this printer, the scanner has a resolution of around 1200 x 2400 dpi. This printer has a speed of approximately 5.0 ppm for color printing, and for the printing of the regular document, the printer is capable of printing at speeds of around 8.7 ppm. His other alternative you can also use the Canon PIXMA MX490. The printer also has very good print quality and quality.
You are looking for a printer all-in-One with Fax, we would suggest that you use a Canon PIXMA MX374. This printer we believe will greatly assist you to complete your work easily. Some of the great features that are available on the printer it will make you easier to use. We are very confident with the quality of the print in the generate by this printer will not make you disappointed.
We have a link download driver for Canon PIXMA MX374 connected directly with Canon’s official website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA MX374 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX374 MP Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 20 MB
Canon PIXMA MX 374 XPS Printer Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 22 MB
Canon PIXMA MX 374 My Printer
OS : Windows
File Size : 5 MB
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MX374 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MX374 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA MX374 that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.