Canon PIXMA MX366 Driver Download. The print resolution of this printer reaches 4800 x 1200 dpi. The regular document print speed reaches 8.4 ppm, and for color document printing can reach 4.8 ppm. This Printer is capable of printing photos with a size of 3 x 4 at a speed of about 43 seconds.
The scanner’s resolution reaches 1200 x 2400 seconds and will make you more confident with the stability of this printer. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA MX850.
We provide a driver download link for Canon PIXMA MX366 which is directly connected to the official Canon website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA MX366 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX366 MP Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 14 MB
Canon PIXMA MX366 XPS Printer Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 14 MB
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MX366 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MX366 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
One more PIXMA MX printer series that you should try. The Canon PIXMA MX366 will be ready to help you to finish your work with ease and very quality results. With the print capabilities, scans and copies available on this printer we are sure your work will be quick to finish. The support of some of the great features available on this printer will make it easier for you to use it.