MX Printer series-made Canon has indeed been known to us as one of the printers with the print capabilities and excellent performance. If you are looking for this type of printer, we recommend that you use a Canon PIXMA MX360. This has the advantage that the printer will be ready to help you to complete your work easily, some great feature provided by Canon on this printer will make you easy to use him.
Print, scan, and copy are going to be a very easy your job. This printer print resolution 4800 x 1200 dpi reach. For a scanner has a resolution of approximately 1,200 x 2,400 dpi. With the technology available on the CIS scanner on the printer, we are so sure of the quality of the scanner of the printer is very good. ADF feature will also be available on the printer paper, the capacity reaches 100 sheets. His other alternative you can also use the Canon PIXMA MX497. We have a link download driver for Canon PIXMA MX360 connected directly with Canon’s official website.
How to Installations and uninstall the Canon PIXMA MX360 driver :
If you are having issues in regards to installing the printer driver. We have his solution please follow the ways that we provide.
- Installing Canon PIXMA MX360 can be started when you have finished downloading the driver files. his first way you are ready with the installation of the drivers on your PC, locate the driver file that you saved earlier, his usual file name ending with .exe.
- Double click on the driver file you have downloaded and run as administrator and wait a while to wait for the driver files extracted in the process.
- You can just follow his instructions that have been displayed on the screen of your computer. and if you are having problems please try your search on the internet.
- After you’re done eating the Canon PIXMA MX360 already you can use.
How to uninstall this driver :
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- You can simply click the control panel on your PC. There will be some ikon there but you just have to click on the menu to uninstall an application.
- His first was the way you find a list of applications installed and search the Canon PIXMA MX360 and click uninstall and wait a minute and you have successfully completed.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA MX360 that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA MX360 MP Printer Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 14.7 MB
Canon PIXMA MX360 XPS Printer Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 14.4 MB