Canon PIXMA MX360 Driver Download. Print, scan, and copy are going to be a very easy your job. This printer print resolution 4800 x 1200 dpi reach. For a scanner has a resolution of approximately 1,200 x 2,400 dpi. With the technology available on the CIS scanner on the printer, we are so sure of the quality of the scanner of the printer is very good.
ADF feature will also be available on the printer paper, the capacity reaches 100 sheets. His other alternative you can also use the Canon PIXMA MX497. We have a link download driver for Canon PIXMA MX360 connected directly with Canon’s official website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA MX360 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX 360 MP Printer Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 14.7 MB
Canon PIXMA MX 360 XPS Printer Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 14.4 MB
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MX360 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MX360 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA MX360 that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.MX Printer series-made Canon has indeed been known to us as one of the printers with the print capabilities and excellent performance. If you are looking for this type of printer, we recommend that you use a Canon PIXMA MX360. This has the advantage that the printer will be ready to help you to complete your work easily, some great feature provided by Canon on this printer will make you easy to use him.