Canon PIXMA MX350 Driver Download. With its LCD display is available with a 2.5 in the size you can operate this printer easily. print resolution with color to reach 4800 x 1200 dpi you will get a very good quality and Nice. And the scan resolution 1200 x 2400 dpi reach. Multi-function printer Canon artificial has indeed been known to us as the best printer.
Another printer with both excellent quality ready for presents by Canon for you, with all the advantages that are owned by Canon PIXMA MX350 printer it will probably answer your problems.
With a variety of excellent features and is also a very easy control you will get on this printer, you may already be preparing your money if you want to have this printer. We provide the download link driver for Canon PIXMA MX350 connected directly with Canon’s official website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA MX350 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Mini Master Setup for (macOS)||Download|
|CUPS Printer Driver for (macOS)||Download|
|ICA Driver for (macOS)||Download|
|MP Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MX350 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MX350 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon printer that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.