Canon PIXMA MX330 Driver Download. Printing with the Canon PIXMA MX330 model works with the thermal inkjet print technology for optimum yield at great speed. Under the ESAT mode, printing black documents have a print rate of 7.5 images per minute (ipm). Color printing has a print rate of 4.5 ipm under normal conditions. According to the ISO/IEC 24734 standard, this machine contains 1472 nozzles for printing.
At the same time, this set comprises 1152 nozzles for color printing, while the black document printing has 320 nozzles. Printing with the set cartridges contains a minimum ink droplet size of 2 and 5 picolitres (pl) for color documents. Black documents produce a print resolution of 600 x 600 dots per inch (dpi) on average. Whereas, color documents output resolution is up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, with other conditions in place.
It is compatible with the standard photo sizes, letter, legal, and US envelopes. On the other hand, the apparent printer features include an automatic document feeder, borderless printing, and document printing. Others include the auto photo fix, photo printing, and template print. Copying with this device also ensures that it achieves a first copy page speed in just 31 seconds at the simplex mode. Similarly, the reduction limit is up to 25% of the original document size.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), macOS.
Canon PIXMA MX330 Driver Download
- Canon MX330 Windows 64-Bit Driver Download – 17Mb
- MX330 driver Windows 32-Bit Driver Download – 16.4Mb
- Canon MX330 Mac Driver Download – 15.75Mb
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MX330 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MX330 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
On the other hand, it can enlarge the output image up to 400% of the document’s original size. Simultaneously, the copy features include 4-on-1, 2-on-1, intensity copy, auto exposure copy, borderless, fit-to-page, and image repeat. Other related features to copying are preset copy ratios, Sort (ADF), gutter shadow correction copy, sticker, and zoom copying.
Canon PIXMA MX330 printer model has a one-year toll-free technical phone support with a one-year limited warranty. Download Canon PIXMA MX330 driver from Canon Website