Canon PIXMA MX310 Driver Download. Some great features such as Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) will make the job of copy, scan or fax you will open perfectly. Print resolution of 4800 x 1200 shipped MX310 dpi. As for the scanner, the printer is capable of producing approximately 1200 dpi print resolution. You will be stunned by the speed of this printer. Canon PIXMA MX310 is able to print documents or photos with size 4 x 6 in just 46 seconds.
This is a printer with print quality is excellent. Canon PIXMA MX310 will be ready to create your amazement will print quality to be produced by this printer. Some of the great features that are available on the printer it will make you easier to perform printing using Canon PIXMA MX310. Another alternative to the MX series we recommend to you is Canon PIXMA MX490. The printer also has very good print quality.
We have the link download the drivers and software for Canon PIXMA MX310 connected directly with the Canon website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA MX310 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA G1400 MP Driver for Windows
File Size : 26.00 MB
Canon PIXMA G1400 Printer Driver for Windows
File Size : 29.00 MB
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MX310 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MX310 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA MX310 that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.