Canon PIXMA MP970 Drivers. PIXMA MP970 is an All-In-One Inkjet Photo Printer ready to print, copy, and scan at the highest level with one simple maker.
Canon PIXMA MP970This all-in-one Canon printer has a compact design and can preview your images in high resolution on a 3.5-inch TFT screen, scan stunning images with color resolution approximately 9600 x 2400 dpi, or print images directly from cameras, DV camcorders, memory card or camera phone in seconds. Easy Scroll Wheel printer also makes the operation easy.
The Auto Image Repair feature likewise guarantees that every photo is crisp and clear even when scanning hard products such as a thick note pad or faded image. To produce spectacular color resolution approximately 4800 x 9600 dpi, Canon PIXMA is even extremely possible to print or copy two sides to conserve paper and space.
You merely push the Power button and start working, thanks to the printer’s Flying start design that assists. Copies come out sharper than ever with Double Color Range Processing Technology System.
OS Compatible systems
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, and macOS.
Canon PIXMA MP970 Drivers (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, & macOS)
Table of Contents
|MP970 series Mini Master Setup||Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000||1.03||37.08MB||Download|
|MP970 series MP Driver||Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000||1.02||24.75MB||Download|
|MP970 series Mini Master Setup||Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64||1.03||37.46MB||Download|
|MP970 series MP Driver||Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64||1.02||25.13MB||Download|
|NAME||MAC OS COMPATIBILITY||VERSION||SIZE||DOWNLOAD|
|MP970 series CUPS Printer Driver||OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8||10.67.2.0||11.70MB||Download|
|ICA Driver||OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8||3.1.0||8.52MB||Download|
|MP970 series Scanner Driver||OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8||13.9.2a||11.92MB||Download|
|MP Drivers for Network||Mac OS X 10.6||1.00||31.21MB||Download|
|Canon ScanGear for OSX||Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6||13.9.1||15.46MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for OSX||Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5||6.9.3||6.83MB||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MP970 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MP970 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.