If you’re looking for a multifunctional printer with excellent print capabilities, we recommend that you use the Canon PIXMA MP780 as an alternative for your use. This printer we believe will be very suitable for those of you who are looking for printers with high-quality print, copy and scan capabilities. Canon also has provided some great features that will greatly facilitate you to use it.
The Printer also includes an ADF feature. Unfortunately, this printer only provides connectivity with the 2.0 USB network. High-quality scan results will also be achieved in this printer with a print resolution of 2400 x 4800 dpi. The print speeds reach 25 to 17 ppm for mono and color printing. For resolution, this printer will give you a print resolution that reaches 4800 x 1200 dpi. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA MP490. We provide a driver download link for Canon PIXMA MP780 which is directly connected to the official Canon website.
How to Installations and uninstall the Canon PIXMA MP780 driver :
If you are having issues in regards to installing the printer driver. We have his solution please follow the ways that we provide.
- Installing Canon PIXMA MP780 can be started when you have finished downloading the driver files. his first way you are ready with the installation of the drivers on your PC, locate the driver file that you saved earlier, his usual file name ending with .exe.
- Double click on the driver file you have downloaded and run as administrator and wait a while to wait for the driver files extracted in the process.
- You can just follow his instructions that have been displayed on the screen of your computer. and if you are having problems please try your search on the internet.
- After you’re done eating the Canon PIXMA MP780 already you can use.
How to uninstall this driver :
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- You can simply click the control panel on your PC. There will be some ikon there but you just have to click on the menu to uninstall an application.
- His first was the way you find a list of applications installed and search the Canon PIXMA MP780 and click uninstall and wait a minute and you have successfully completed.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA MP780 that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module for (Windows)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MP780 MP Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MP780 Printer Driver for (macOS)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MP780 CUPS Printer Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|