Canon PIXMA MP640R Driver Download. Canon PIXMA MP640R All-in-One Wireless Printers with the efficiency of compact wireless connection, built-in Wi-Fi capability to get print wirelessly from anywhere, while also a wired network when picking through the built-in Ethernet. Easy-fast with built-in Auto Duplex Printing instantly print on both sides of the paper, in order that users can assist reduce costs and paper. High-quality printing delivers maximum print resolution of Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, with five separate ink box to produce quality photos or documents clear text and sharp graphics/ Photo 4 x 6 stunning prints in about 21 seconds.
Auto Photo Fix II correcting your photos instantly/ auto scan Mode automatically detects the type of the original typed users scan, Flying start, to allow for a faster Printer operation after the printer is activated.
On this page, you can find drivers, software, firmware, manual and wireless settings that are suitable for your Canon product or without driver software alongside an explanation of product compatibility with each operating system. Click on the individual topics below to get detailed information.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Canon PIXMA MP640R Driver Download
|Download||MP640 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Download||MP640 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X) – OS X El Capitan v10.11 / OS X Yosemite v10.10 / OS X Mavericks v10.9 / OS X Mountain Lion v10.8 / OS X Lion v10.7|
|Download||MP640 series Scanner Driver Ver. 15.5.2a (OS X) – OS X El Capitan v10.11 / OS X Yosemite v10.10 / OS X Mavericks v10.9 / OS X Mountain Lion v10.8 / OS X Lion v10.7 / OS X Snow Leopard v10.6 / OS X Leopard v10.5|
|Download||ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac) – OS X El Capitan v10.11 / OS X Yosemite v10.10 / OS X Mavericks v10.9 / OS X Mountain Lion v10.8 / OS X Lion v10.7|
|Download||My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 (Windows) – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Download||MP Navigator EX Ver. 3.06 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)|
|Download||My Image Garden Ver.3.6.3 (Mac) – macOS 10.14 (Mojave) / macOS High Sierra 10.13 / macOS Sierra v10.12 / OS X El Capitan v10.11 / OS X Yosemite v10.10 / OS X Mavericks v10.9 / OS X Mountain Lion v10.8|
|Download||Canon IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.1 (Mac) – macOS 10.14 (Mojave) / macOS High Sierra 10.13 / macOS Sierra v10.12 / OS X El Capitan v10.11 / OS X Yosemite v10.10 / OS X Mavericks v10.9 / OS X Mountain Lion v10.8 / OS X Lion v10.7|
Canon PIXMA MP640R User Manual
|MP640R series User Manual||Download||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden||Download||Download|
|Guide for Canon IJ Network Tool||Download|
|MP640R series Getting Started||Download|
|Network Setup Troubleshooting||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MP640R Scanner Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MP640R Scanner Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.