Canon PIXMA MP568 Driver Download. The Canon PIXMA MP568 printer model belongs to the PIXMA photo printer series with a design for optimum quality and speed. It produces a maximum resolution of 9600 (horizontal) x 2400 (vertical) dots per inch (dpi) at the best performance. The smallest ink droplet size of the ink tank is one picolitre. The compatible ink tanks include the PGI-820 for pigment black and CLI-821 for dye cyan, magenta, black and yellow colors.
When using an A4 paper size for color printing, the PGI-820 cartridge will print up to 324 sheets. Besides, the CLI-821 model will print up to 3425 sheets of printed materials. These estimations differ when a 4R photo sized paper is in use. The rate of printing with the Canon PIXMA MP568 model is approximately 9.2 pages per minute (ppm) for black printing. Whereas, color printing is at a speed of 6.0 pages per minute (ppm).
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA MP568 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MP560/PIXMA MP568 series MP Driver (Windows XP x64)||1.06||16,759KB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MP560/PIXMA MP568 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.3/10.4)||15.5.2||13,719KB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MP560/PIXMA MP568 series MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.06||26,247KB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MP560/PIXMA MP568 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)||1.2||39,654KB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MP560/PIXMA MP 568 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||220.127.116.11||18,513KB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MP560/PIXMA MP 568 series CUPS Printer Driver OS X)||18.104.22.168 (||16,799KB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MP560/PIXMA MP 568 series MP Driver (Windows 2000)||1.05||25,825KB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MP560/PIXMA MP 568 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.20||1,805KB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MP560/PIXMA MP568 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||1.40||632KB||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MP568 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MP568 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Printing a photo on an A4 runs at approximately 85 seconds on the average at the standard model. The rate is 39seconds on the average if users write the same picture on a photo paper at the borderless mode. Borderless printing is compatible with A4, letter, legal, A5, A6, envelopes, and other standard paper sizes. More details on paper handling include the capacity for 150 sheets of plain paper in the rear tray.
Scanning produces an output resolution of 2400 x 4800 dots per inch (dpi) with an average speed of 18 seconds. The direct scan to memory card feature can work conveniently with the USB memory and supports TWAIN/WIA scanning elements. The copying in black and white runs at a rate of 8.2 copies per minute (CPM) for continuous production. On the other hand, color permanent copying works at a rate of 3.8 copies per minute (CPM). Download Canon PIXMA MP568 driver from Canon Website.