Canon PIXMA MP560 Driver Download. PIXMA MP560 is a compact Inkjet Wireless All-In-One Photo Printer that offers high performance with Wireless Printing and Auto Duplex internally.
Canon PIXMA MP560The PIXMA MP560 Inkjet Photo All-In-One This printer permits you to print quickly from anywhere around your house with exceptional 9600 x 2400 dpi color print resolution with a minimum of 1pl ink droplets and 5 individual ink tank systems. You can print stunning borderless photos up to 8.5 ″ x 11 ″ size or fresh and clean documents and enjoy exceptional quality by mixing best performance and comfort.
Support Wi-fi printing on this printer will allow you to perform printing with wireless network connectivity. His 50 mm LCD panel is available in this printer makes it easy to control your printer. The print on the printer resolution reached 9,600 x 1,200 dpi, this printer and scanner to reach 2,400 x 4,800 dpi.
Almost the same quality with the Canon PIXMA MP237 printer, it also has a print speed of approximately 9.2 ppm for regular printing, and color printing to this printer has a print speed of approximately 6.0 ppm.
MP series printer has indeed been known to us as one of the best ever series printers made by Canon, Canon PIXMA MP560 is going to be a very suitable choice for your use. This printer will produce a printout and also a very good copy, and support some of the features of the Fund on a Canon PIXMA MP560 will ease your work by using this printer.
We have a link download driver for Canon PIXMA MP560 connected directly with Canon’s official website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA MP560 Driver (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, & macOS)
|MP560 series MP Driver||Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP||1.06||25.63MB||Download|
|MP560 series MP Driver||Windows XP x64||1.06||16.36MB||Download|
|NAME||MAC OS COMPATIBILITY||VERSION||SIZE||DOWNLOAD|
|MP560 series CUPS Printer Driver||OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7||18.104.22.168||16.40MB||Download|
|MP560 series Scanner Driver||OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5||15.5.2a||13.19MB||Download|
|ICA Driver||OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7||4.0.0||7.05MB||Download|
|MP560 series Mini Master Setup||OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8||1.2||38.72MB||Download|
|MP560 series CUPS Printer Driver||OS X 10.5/10.6||22.214.171.124||18.08MB||Download|
|MP Drivers for Network||Mac OS X 10.6||1.00||33.76MB||Download|
|ScanGear||Linux – Source file||1.4||2.07MB||Download|
|Print Drivers||RPM Linux||3.2||2.33MB||Download|
|Print Drivers||Debian Linux||3.2||2.33MB||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MP560 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MP560 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA MP560 that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.