You’re looking for a Wireless printer with excellent ability. Canon PIXMA MP497 is going to be a pretty good choice for you. The printer also has excellent printing capabilities, we are so sure you will be very happy with a performance that will be produced by this printer. Support some of the great features that are available on the printer it will make you easier to use.
This printer print resolution 4800 x 1200 dpi reach, and for the scanner, this printer has a resolution of around 1200 x 2400 dpi, this printer Weighs only about 5.6 kg, you will make it in this printer to move wherever you want. This printer also provides connectivity with WiFi networks that will make you can perform printing with a wireless network. his other alternative you can also use the Canon PIXMA MP237. We provide the download link driver for Canon PIXMA MP497 connected directly with Canon’s official website.
How to Installations and uninstall the Canon PIXMA MP497 driver :
If you are having issues in regards to installing the printer driver. We have his solution please follow the ways that we provide.
- Installing Canon PIXMA MP497 can be started when you have finished downloading the driver files. his first way you are ready with the installation of the drivers on your PC, locate the driver file that you saved earlier, his usual file name ending with .exe.
- Double click on the driver file you have downloaded and run as administrator and wait a while to wait for the driver files extracted in the process.
- You can just follow his instructions that have been displayed on the screen of your computer. and if you are having problems please try your search on the internet.
- After you’re done eating the Canon PIXMA MP497 already you can use.
How to uninstall this driver :
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- You can simply click the control panel on your PC. There will be some ikon there but you just have to click on the menu to uninstall an application.
- His first was the way you find a list of applications installed and search the Canon PIXMA MP497 and click uninstall and wait a minute and you have successfully completed.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA MP497 Full Driver and Software
OS : Windows
File Size : 50 MB
Canon PIXMA MP497 MP Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 20 MB
Canon PIXMA MP497 XPS Printer Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 17 MB