Canon PIXMA MP497 Driver Download. This printer print resolution 4800 x 1200 dpi reach, and for the scanner, this printer has a resolution of around 1200 x 2400 dpi, this printer Weighs only about 5.6 kg, you will make it in this printer to move wherever you want. This printer also provides connectivity with WiFi networks that will make you can perform printing with a wireless network. his other alternative you can also use the Canon PIXMA MP237.
You’re looking for a Wireless printer with excellent ability. Canon PIXMA MP497 is going to be a pretty good choice for you. The printer also has excellent printing capabilities, we are so sure you will be very happy with a performance that will be produced by this printer. Support some of the great features that are available on the printer it will make you easier to use.
We provide the download link driver for Canon PIXMA MP497 connected directly with Canon’s official website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA MP497 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP497 Full Driver and Software
OS : Windows
File Size : 50 MB
Canon PIXMA MP 497 MP Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 20 MB
Canon PIXMA MP 497 XPS Printer Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 17 MB
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MP497 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MP497 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA MP497 that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.