Canon PIXMA MP287 Driver Download. With a weight of only 5.5 Kg, you won’t get trouble will move this printer wherever you want. Canon PIXMA MP287 capable of producing print speed reaches 8.4 ppm for ordinary documents, and 4.8 ppm for color documents. Printing from the printer resolution is 4800 X 1200 dpi reach you will increasingly believe the print quality on produce by this printer. The resolution of an optical scanner of the printer reached 1200 X 2400 dpi.
You are looking for a printer inkjet with excellent ability and very good print quality. Canon PIXMA MP287 is a very printer we recommend for you to use and we are sure the quality on offer by printer this will really make you satisfied. Suitable for use on your home printer will be very ready to help your work. Another alternative from this printer you can probably try the Canon PIXMA MP280 printer capability is also very good. If you are looking for drivers and software for Canon PIXMA MP287 then you’ve come to the right website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA MP287 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Full Driver And Software for (Windows 64-bit)||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver for (Windows 32-bit)||Download|
|MP Driver for (Windows)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MP287 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MP287 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA MP287 that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.