Canon PIXMA MP280 Driver Download. With a print speed of reaching 8.4 ppm and 4.8 ppm for color will make you more confident will be on the quality of fruit and vegetables by this printer. Its USB 2.0 is offered at Canon MP280 will speed up the process of shipment of the image or file which you will print, and the resolution of the scan from the printer reached 1200 x 2400 dpi. Led display screen will be available on the printer even though his small size we think you will be extremely next drummer in running the printer.
With all the splendor of functions readily available on Canon PIXMA MP280 printer right this will be widened with remarkable capabilities. We highly recommend that you use this printer. almost the same as the Canon PIXMA MP237 These printers also offer outstanding print quality and guidance you can choose in between the two series of MP. Canon has actually indeed been known to us as one of the very best printer ever, print, scan, and copy in one printer, if you want to use this printer then we advise you to use Canon PIXMA MP280
We supply the download link driver for Canon PIXMA MP280 linked straight with Canon’s official website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA MP280 Driver Download
|Complete Driver & Software for (Windows 64 bit)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MP280 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MP280 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA MP280 that we supply above may just be this various depending upon the platform or device you utilize, installation or uninstall actions that we supply above can only be utilized on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.