Canon PIXMA MP272 is a printer with excellent multifunctional capabilities and quality, this printer has some great features that will allow you to do printing and also copying, with a very affordable printing cost and with the support of some of the great features available on this printer will make it easier for you to use it.
Printing high-quality color with a print resolution that reaches 4800 x 1200 dpi, this printer also supports printing at speeds of 8 to 4 ppm for mono and color printing. Excellent scan results will also be made on this printer with a scanned resolution that reaches 1200 x 2400 dpi. The Printer is also suitable for home use with printed paper capacity reaching 100 sheets. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA MP490. We also provide a driver download link for the Canon PIXMA MP272 which is directly linked to the official Canon website.
- Scanning Resolution : 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Print Resolution : 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W : 8 ppm
- Printing Speed Color : 4 ppm
- Automatic Duplexing : No
- Automatic Document Feeder : No
- Wireless Connectivity : No
- Connection Availability : USB
- Mobile Printing Support : No
How to Installations and uninstall the printer driver :
If you are having issues in regards to installing the printer driver. We have his solution please follow the ways that we provide.
- Installing printer can be started when you have finished downloading the driver files. his first way you are ready with the installation of the drivers on your PC, locate the driver file that you saved earlier, his usual file name ending with .exe.
- Double click on the driver file you have downloaded and run as administrator and wait a while to wait for the driver files extracted in the process.
- You can just follow his instructions that have been displayed on the screen of your computer. and if you are having problems please try your search on the internet.
- After you’re done eating the printer already you can use.
How to uninstall this driver :
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- You can simply click the control panel on your PC. There will be some ikon there but you just have to click on the menu to uninstall an application.
- His first was the way you find a list of applications installed and search the printer and click uninstall and wait a minute and you have successfully completed.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
|Support Operating System||Download|
|MP Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|Printer Driver for (macOS)||Download|
|ICA Driver for (macOS)||Download|
|CUPS Printer Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|