Canon PIXMA MP260 Driver Download. Canon PIXMA MP260 is a multifunctional printer with excellent printing capability and quality, this printer has top quality print, scan, and copy ability, we are really confident with the ability that the printer printing work will fast to complete, support some of the excellent features available on this printer will greatly facilitate you to utilize it.
Extremely qualified scan results will also be attained in this printer with a print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi. The print speed of this printer can also reach 6 to 4 ppm for mono and color printing, premium scans will likewise be achieved in this printer with a resolution of scans reaching 1200 x 2400 dpi.
Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA MP550 We supply a motorist download link for Canon PIXMA MP260 which is directly connected to the official Canon site.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Mac OS, Linux.
Canon PIXMA MP260 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Motorist Add-On Module for (Windows)||Download|
|MP Motorist for (Windows)||Download|
|Printer Chauffeur for (MacOS)||Download|
|CUPS Printer Motorist for (Mac OS)||Download|
|ICA Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MP260 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MP260 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Actions of installation or uninstall Canon PIXMA MP260 driver that we supply above may simply be this different depending on the platform or gadget you use, setup or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be utilized on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.