You’re looking for a multifunction printer that you can use to complete your work with ease and quality. Canon PIXMA MP258 could probably be one of the printers that we recommend for you to use, the ability of print, copy and scan on the printer it will make it easy to complete your work. Some of the great features that are available on the printer it will make you easier to use.
Regular document print speeds on the printer it reached 7.0 ppm, and for printing color document printer is capable of producing a speed of approximately 4.8 ppm. This printer print resolution reached 4,800 1,200 dpi, while for the scanner, the printer has a resolution of about 600 x 1200 dpi. With a weight of only about 5.8 kg, you will make it in this printer to move anywhere you want. His other alternative you can also use the Canon PIXMA MP237. We have a link download driver for Canon PIXMA MP258 connected directly with Canon’s official website.
How to Installations and uninstall the Canon PIXMA MP258 driver :
If you are having issues in regards to installing the printer driver. We have his solution please follow the ways that we provide.
- Installing Canon PIXMA MP258 can be started when you have finished downloading the driver files. his first way you are ready with the installation of the drivers on your PC, locate the driver file that you saved earlier, his usual file name ending with .exe.
- Double click on the driver file you have downloaded and run as administrator and wait a while to wait for the driver files extracted in the process.
- You can just follow his instructions that have been displayed on the screen of your computer. and if you are having problems please try your search on the internet.
- After you’re done eating the Canon PIXMA MP258 already you can use.
How to uninstall this driver :
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- You can simply click the control panel on your PC. There will be some ikon there but you just have to click on the menu to uninstall an application.
- His first was the way you find a list of applications installed and search the Canon PIXMA MP258 and click uninstall and wait a minute and you have successfully completed.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA MP258 MP Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 20 MB
Canon PIXMA MP258 My Printer
OS : Windows
File Size : 5.6 MB
Canon PIXMA MP258 Easy-WebPrint EX
OS : Windows
File Size : 15 MB