Canon PIXMA MP258 Driver Download. Regular document print speeds on the printer it reached 7.0 ppm, and for printing color document printer is capable of producing a speed of approximately 4.8 ppm.
This printer print resolution reached 4,800 1,200 dpi, while for the scanner, the printer has a resolution of about 600 x 1200 dpi. With a weight of only about 5.8 kg, you will make it in this printer to move anywhere you want.
His other alternative you can also use the Canon PIXMA MP237. We have a link download driver for Canon PIXMA MP258 connected directly with Canon’s official website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Mac OS, Linux.
Canon PIXMA MP258 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP258 MP Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 20 MB
Canon PIXMA MP258 My Printer
OS : Windows
File Size : 5.6 MB
Canon PIXMA MP258 Easy-WebPrint EX
OS : Windows
File Size : 15 MB
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MP258 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MP258 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
You’re looking for a multifunction printer that you can use to complete your work with ease and quality. Canon PIXMA MP258 could probably be one of the printers that we recommend for you to use, the ability of print, copy and scan on the printer it will make it easy to complete your work. Some of the great features that are available on the printer it will make you easier to use.