Canon PIXMA MP198 Driver Download. The print on the printer speed is very good, for printing documents on this printer is able to print plain with a speed of approximately 19 ppm, and for printing color document printer is capable of producing a speed of about 15 ppm.
This printer print resolution 4800 x 1200 dpi reach and for the scanner, this printer has a resolution of 600 x 1200 dpi reach. His other Alternatively you can also use Canon PIXMA MP287.
We have a link download driver for Canon PIXMA MP198 connected directly with Canon’s official website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA MP198 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP198 Printer Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 5 MB
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MP198 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MP198 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
If you’re looking for a multifunction printer with the ability to print, scan, and copy. We recommend that you use a Canon PIXMA MP198. This printer has an excellent print quality and printer with the capabilities of this we are very sure of your job will be easy to accomplish. Some of the features that are available on the printer make it easy for you to use.