Canon PIXMA MG6340 Driver Download. One more inkjet printer with excellent printing capability will tell you. Canon PIXMA MG6340 may be a solution for you who are looking for printers with excellent printing capability, the quality of Canon’s MG-series printer is very quality. The support of some great features on this printer will also make it easier for you to use them.
The Automatic duplex feature will also make it easier for you to perform the printing process, a print resolution that reaches 2400 x 9600 dpi will give you excellent print results. The scanner on this printer also has a resolution of about 2400 x 4800 dpi. Print paper capacity on this printer can reach 150 sheets.
Printing by using a mobile device will also be available on this printer with wireless network connectivity. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA MG2570. We provide a driver download link for Canon PIXMA MG6340 which is directly connected to the official Canon website.
Table of Contents
- Scanning Resolution : 2400 x 4800 dpi
- Print Resolution : 2400 x 9600 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W : 15 ppm
- Printing Speed Color : 10 ppm
- Automatic Duplexing : Yes
- Automatic Document Feeder : No
- Wireless Connectivity : Yes
- Connection Availability : USB 2.0, and Wi-Fi
- Mobile Printing Support : Yes
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA MG6340 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Mini Master Setup for (Windows)||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|MP Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|CUPS Printer Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
|ICA Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
|Mini Master Setup for (Mac OS)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MG6340 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG6340 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6340 driver that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.