Suppose you’re looking for a Canon-made multifunctional printer with excellent printing capabilities and quality. In that case, we recommend that you use the Canon PIXMA MG6140 as your printing machine with excellent and quality printing capabilities. Excellent and quality features and very stable performance support will make it easier for you to use them.
Excellent printout and quality, this printer has a print resolution that reaches 9600 x 2400 dpi. The scan results on this printer will also be excellent with a scan resolution that reaches 4800 x 4800 dpi. The printer also has a print speed of 12 to 19 ppm for mono and color printing. Printing using a mobile device on this printer will also be available. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA MG5740. We also provide driver download links for Canon PIXMA MG6140 directly connected to the official Canon website.
How to Installations and uninstall the printer driver Canon PIXMA MG6140 :
If you are having issues in regards to installing the printer driver. We have his solution please follow the ways that we provide.
- Installing printer can be started when you have finished downloading the driver files. his first way you are ready with the installation of the drivers on your PC, locate the driver file that you saved earlier, his usual file name ending with .exe.
- Double click on the driver file you have downloaded and run as administrator and wait a while to wait for the driver files extracted in the process.
- You can just follow his instructions that have been displayed on the screen of your computer. and if you are having problems please try your search on the internet.
- After you’re done eating the printer already you can use.
How to uninstall this driver :
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- You can simply click the control panel on your PC. There will be some ikon there but you just have to click on the menu to uninstall an application.
- His first was the way you find a list of applications installed and search the Canon PIXMA MG6140 and click uninstall and wait a minute and you have successfully completed.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA MG6140 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|MP Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|Mini Master Setup for (MacOS)||Download|
|CUPS Printer Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
|ICA Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
|Printer Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|