If you are having problems with your printer of his time already to you change him with another printer. Canon PIXMA MG5770 might be very suitable for you may be looking for a new printer. It’s a shame his considerable size might not be suitable for you who have a small workspace but this printer weight belongs to light making it easy to move wherever you want.
Scanner type flatbed will be available on this printer you can also perform scanning of up to A4 size. 4800 dpi print resolution will make you more confident that the printer is indeed very nice, this printer also Scanner you can use to Copy features. This printer does not provide Fax or Ethernet port. printing features by using Smartphones are available on this printer and Wi-Fi access are also there. We have a link driver download for Canon PIXMA MG5770 connected directly with Canon’s official website.
You may like : Canon PIXMA MX395 Driver Download
How to Installations and uninstall the Canon MG5770 :
If you are having issues in regards to installing the printer driver. We have his solution please follow the ways that we provide.
- Installing MG5770 can be started when you have finished downloading the driver files. his first way you are ready with the installation of the drivers on your PC, locate the driver file that you saved earlier, his usual file name ending with .exe.
- Double click on the driver file you have downloaded and run as administrator and wait a while to wait for the driver files extracted in the process.
- You can just follow his instructions that have been displayed on the screen of your computer. and if you are having problems please try your search on the internet.
- After you’re done eating the printer already you can use.
How to uninstall this driver :
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- You can simply click the control panel on your PC. There will be some ikon there but you just have to click on the menu to uninstall an application.
- His first was the way you find a list of applications installed and search the printer and click uninstall and wait a minute and you have successfully completed.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA MG5770 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Full Driver And Software for (Windows)||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility for (macOS)||Download|
|CUPS Printer Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
|ICA Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
|Full Driver And Software for (Mac OS)||Download|