Canon PIXMA MG5722 Scanner Driver and Wireless Setup. Canon PIXMA MG5700/MG5722 Scanner All-in-One with exceptional compact performance that offers multifunctional performance and outstanding quality, ideal Printer for tablets, smartphones, or Cloud Printing, with Canon PRINT App fasts to help lighten to print, scan photos, document directly from a compatible phone device. PIXMA MG5722 Scanning element contact image sensor, Scanner features Auto Scan Mode, Wireless Scanning/ Network Scan/ Push Scan. Original quality scans provide maximum scan resolutions (Optical) Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi/ Up to 19,200 x 19,200 dpi Interpolated, Color depth 48-bit internal/24-bit external, Max. scan document size 8.5 x 11.7.
Black document printing while using the Canon PIXMA MG5722 printer model rises to 12.6 images per minute in speed. On the other hand, color printing has a print rate of 9.0 ipm under the ESAT mode. The print system contains up to 4096 nozzles, including 3072 nozzles for color printing and 1024 for black printing. The machine has 2 and 5 picolitres as the recommended volumes for the minimum ink droplet size.
On the other side, the average print resolution falls to 600 x 600 dots per inch (dpi). Color printing can produce a quality up to 4800 x 1200 dpi under ideal conditions. Similarly, the compatible ink types include the PGI-270 for pigment black printing and CLI-271 for color document types. Both cartridge models have XL variations, producing a higher print yield under ideal conditions.
Canon PIXMA MG5722 Scanner Driver & Software Download
Table of Contents
Download ↔ MG5700 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows) – Windows 10 (32-bit) / Windows 10 (64-bit) / Windows 8.1 (32-bit) / Windows 8.1 (64-bit) / Windows 8 (32-bit) / Windows 8 (64-bit) / Windows 7 (32-bit) / Windows 7 (64-bit) / Windows Vista (32-bit) / Windows Vista (64-bit) / Windows XP (32-bit)
Download ↔ ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3a (Mac) – macOS 10.14 (Mojave) / macOS High Sierra 10.13 / macOS Sierra v10.12 / OS X El Capitan v10.11 / OS X Yosemite v10.10 / OS X Mavericks v10.9 / OS X Mountain Lion v10.8 / OS X Lion v10.7
Download ↔ ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
Download ↔ ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Download ↔ ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Source file)
Download ↔ My Image Garden Ver.3.6.3 (Mac) – macOS 10.14 (Mojave) / macOS High Sierra 10.13 / macOS Sierra v10.12 / OS X El Capitan v10.11 / OS X Yosemite v10.10 / OS X Mavericks v10.9 / OS X Mountain Lion v10.8
Download ↔ IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.3.5 (Mac) – macOS 10.14 (Mojave) / macOS High Sierra 10.13 / macOS Sierra v10.12 / OS X El Capitan v10.11 / OS X Yosemite v10.10 / OS X Mavericks v10.9 / OS X Mountain Lion v10.8
Download ↔ IJ Scan Utility Lite Ver.3.1.0 (Mac) – macOS 10.14 (Mojave) / macOS High Sierra 10.13 / macOS Sierra v10.12 / OS X El Capitan v10.11 / OS X Yosemite v10.10
Canon PIXMA MG5722 Specs
Canon PIXMA MG5722 model can work with standard paper sizes such as photo paper sizes letter, legal, and US # 10 envelopes. The options include plain paper, high-resolution canon paper, super high gloss, and photo paper pro platinum in terms of the compatible media types. Others may consist of photo paper plus semi-gloss, photo paper pro luster, matte photo paper, US # 10 envelopes. The machine is also compatible with custom paper types and sizes.
Physically, the Canon PIXMA MG5722 printer model has a width of 18.0 inches and a depth of 14.6 inches. Its height is not more than 5.9 inches. Concurrently, the net weight concerns 13.8 lbs. it comes with a full-year limited warranty with an InstantExchange program and one year of technical phone support. It also contains several useful software programs for the best user experience and value. The standard interface options include the hi-speed USB, PCitBridge through wireless LAN, and IEEE 802.11 b/g/n. Download Canon PIXMA MG5722 driver from Canon Website
How to Set Up Canon Pixma MG5722 Printer?
- Open the carton through which the printer and its accessories are packed.
- Apply for the Canon Pixma MG5722 setup, ink tanks, installation CD, setup guide, and power cord from the carton.
- Clear away the protective materials from the surface of the printer.
- Remove the orange tape from the back of the printer.
- Put one end of the printer’s power cord into the electrical socket.
- Connect the other end of the power cord to the back of the printer.
- Install the ink tanks into the appropriate slots.
- Lots some A4 papers into the input tray.
- Wait as the printer alignment accomplishes and the printer prints the report.
- Link your printer via a wireless LAN connection to a router.
Canon PIXMA MG5722 Wireless Setup
- The Canon machine prompts you to select a Connection method when you set up the printer for the first time.
- Turn on the wireless network router.
- Connect the router to a modem to provide a high-speed internet connection.
- Secure your router network with a security and an ssid passphrase.
- Go back to the printer control panel and choose the Wireless LAN connection method.
- Choose Yes and press the OK button.
- Wait until the Canon Pixma MG5722 setup searches for the nearby networks.
- When the search process completes, tap your router’s SSID.
- When it prompts to enter, enter the password.
- Press OK to complete the Wireless setup.