Series MG artificial printer Canon has indeed been known to us as one of the best ever series printers made by Canon. Canon PIXMA MG3500 is one printer with print capabilities are very good. With a wide range of connectivity is available on the printer it will make you easier to perform printing with this printer. Almost the same quality with the Canon PIXMA MG3600. This printer also has some excellent ability and quality.
Resolution printing on this printer reaches 4.800 dpi, and connectivity with wireless networks will make you easier to perform printing using Canon PIXMA MG3500. Printing using AirPrint will also be available on the printer, and the print Duplex feature will also be available on PIXMA MG3500. We have a link download driver for Canon PIXMA MG3500 connected directly with Canon’s official website.
How to Installations and uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG3500 Driver :
If you are having issues in regards to installing the printer driver. We have his solution please follow the ways that we provide.
- Installing Canon PIXMA MG3500 can be started when you have finished downloading the driver files. his first way you are ready with the installation of the drivers on your PC, locate the driver file that you saved earlier, his usual file name ending with .exe.
- Double click on the driver file you have downloaded and run as administrator and wait a while to wait for the driver files extracted in the process.
- You can just follow his instructions that have been displayed on the screen of your computer. and if you are having problems please try your search on the internet.
- After you’re done eating the Canon PIXMA MG3500 already you can use.
How to uninstall this driver :
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- You can simply click the control panel on your PC. There will be some ikon there but you just have to click on the menu to uninstall an application.
- His first was the way you find a list of applications installed and search the Canon PIXMA MG3500 and click uninstall and wait a minute and you have successfully completed.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA MG3500 Full driver and Software
OS : Windows
File Size : 48.6 MB
Canon PIXMA MG3500 MP Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 25 MB
Canon PIXMA MG3500 XPS Printer Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 17 MB