You are looking for a printer with the ability to print, Copy and Scan. Canon PIXMA MG3140 could possibly be an option that is perfect for you. This printer has a print quality is excellent. some of the great features that are available on the printer make it easy for you to use its printer. Excellent print speed will be the excess of this printer. We strongly believe this printer will not disappoint you.
Some great features like Auto Duplex Print will be available on this printer. For the speed of this printer is able to print photos with size 10x15cm with 4 second time. Wi-Fi connectivity on this printer allows you to print with a wireless network. For normal printing speed of this printer is able to print the 9.0 ppm for black and white prints and 5.0 ppm for prints on the document or the text color. Almost the same quality with the Canon PIXMA MG2150. It also has a printer resolution print reaching 4800dpi. We provide the download link driver for Canon PIXMA MG3140 connected directly with Canon’s official website.
How to Installations and uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG3140 driver :
If you are having issues in regards to installing the printer driver. We have his solution please follow the ways that we provide.
- Installing Canon PIXMA MG3140 can be started when you have finished downloading the driver files. his first way you are ready with the installation of the drivers on your PC, locate the driver file that you saved earlier, his usual file name ending with .exe.
- Double click on the driver file you have downloaded and run as administrator and wait a while to wait for the driver files extracted in the process.
- You can just follow his instructions that have been displayed on the screen of your computer. and if you are having problems please try your search on the internet.
- After you’re done eating the Canon PIXMA MG3140 already you can use.
How to uninstall this driver :
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- You can simply click the control panel on your PC. There will be some ikon there but you just have to click on the menu to uninstall an application.
- His first was the way you find a list of applications installed and search the Canon PIXMA MG3140 and click uninstall and wait a minute and you have successfully completed.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA MG3140 that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA MG3140 Mini Master Setup
OS : Windows
File Size : 34 MB
Canon PIXMA MG3140 MP Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 28 MB
Canon PIXMA MG3140 XPS Printer Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 22 MB