You’re looking for a printer with excellent and quality print capabilities, we recommend that you use the Canon PIXMA MG3052 as your printing machine, this printer has some great features that will give you the convenience to do the printing with excellent results. Canon has been hilly as one of the producers of printers with excellent quality.
Connectivity by using the wireless network will also make it easier for you to do printing with a mobile device, a print resolution that reaches 4800 x 600 dpi will give you excellent print results. The scan results on this printer will also be very good with a resolution of the scan reaching 600 x 1200 dpi. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA MG3500. We provide a downloadable driver link for the Canon PIXMA MG3052 directly connected to the official Canon website.
How to Installations and uninstall the printer driver :
If you are having issues in regards to installing the printer driver. We have his solution please follow the ways that we provide.
- Installing printer driver can be started when you have finished downloading the driver files. his first way you are ready with the installation of the drivers on your PC, locate the driver file that you saved earlier, his usual file name ending with .exe.
- Double click on the driver file you have downloaded and run as administrator and wait a while to wait for the driver files extracted in the process.
- You can just follow his instructions that have been displayed on the screen of your computer. and if you are having problems please try your search on the internet.
- After you’re done eating the driver printer already you can use.
How to uninstall this driver :
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- You can simply click the control panel on your PC. There will be some ikon there but you just have to click on the menu to uninstall an application.
- His first was the way you find a list of applications installed and search the printer and click uninstall and wait a minute and you have successfully completed.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Full Driver And Software for (Windows)||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|MP Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|CUPS Printer Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
|ICA Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
|Full Driver And Software for (Mac OS)||Download|