Canon PIXMA MG3040 Driver Download. Printing, scanning, and copying will be easy for you to do with the presence of Canon PIXMA MG3040 as your printing machine, this printer has some flexibility that will make you sure to buy it, support some of the great features that Canon has provided in this printer will further facilitate you to use it.
Printing with a Wi-Fi network connection will also be available on this printer. The available Canon PRINT app for iOS and Android will make it easy to do the printing. You can also print from social networking services like Facebook, Instagram, Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive and many more. Excellent print results will also be achieved on this printer with a printed resolution reaching 4800 x 600 dpi.
The print speed that can reach 8 to 4 ppm for mono printing and color will make you more confident with the capabilities of this printer. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA MG3500. We provide a driver download link for Canon PIXMA MG3040 which is directly connected to the official Canon website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA MG3040 Driver Download
|Full Driver And Software for (Windows)||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|MP Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|CUPS Printer Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
|ICA Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
|Full Driver And Software for (Mac OS)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MG3040 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG3040 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3040 driver that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.