Canon PIXMA MG2970 Driver Download. Printing with this Canon PIXMA MG2970 printer model comes with exceptional qualities such as high print quality and excellent speed. The smallest ink droplet size of the ink cartridge is about two picolitres while it supports compatible ink tank models. Some of the compatible ink tank models include PG-745 and CL-746, while the optional types include PG-745XL and CL-746XL models. Each of these models of ink tanks has varying print capacities. For instance, the first two models can print up to 180 sheets, while the last two can print 300 sheets.
Under ideal circumstances, the print rate for white and black printing is about eight pages per minute (ppm). Whereas color documents can print at the speed of 4 ppm, all things being equal. Some of the compatible standard paper sizes include A4, letter, legal, A5, B5, envelopes, and photo sizes. Then, it has an auto sheet feeder through the rear tray that can hold up to 60 sheets of plain paper. Furthermore, the machine can work with mobile printing features such as the Google Cloud Print and Canon Print Inkjet/SELPHY.
At the same time, when scanning documents, the maximum resolution is up to 600 x 1200 dots per inch (dpi). It also uses the CIS scanning element, which comes with a color scanning speed of 14 seconds per page. Besides, when using an A4 sheet, the scanning resolution reaches a level of 300 dots per inch (dpi).
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA MG2970 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Complete Driver And Software for (Windows)||Download|
|XPS Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|MP Driver for (Windows)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MG2970 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG2970 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
When copying, the first copy out time is up to 31 seconds per page for color copying. During continuous reproduction, the rate is about 1.6 copies per minute (CPM). The 4-ink color system of this machine has a dedicated black ink tank for white and black printing. Its minimum ink droplet volume is about two picolitres for a resolution of 4800 dpi. Download Canon PIXMA MG2970 driver from Canon Website.