Canon PIXMA MG2470 Driver Download. Printing with the Canon PIXMA MG2470 model machine comes with exceptional specifications that give a good value for user’s money. It has a printer resolution of about 4800 (horizontal) x 600 (vertical) dots per inch (dpi). Print interface options include the hi-speed USB 2.0 port, which is also compatible with the 1.1 version. The computer is appliable must also be consistent with the standard USB cable from the manufacturer.
When the machine is in operation, it supports a temperature between 5 and 350C for optimum performance. In addition to that range, the supported relative humidity is between 10 and 90% with no condensation. On the other hand, the relative humidity for the storage period is between 5 and 95%. Whereas, the temperature range is between 0 and 400C to keep the machine in perfect shape. This machine also allows a print width of 8 inches, which is about 203.2 mm.
The power supply for using this machine should remain between 100 and 240 volts with a frequency of 50/60 Hz. Similarly, power consumption is a factor of the printing processes. The standby mode requires a minimum of 1.0 watts of power. However, printing and copying need 9 watts of power, while the ‘off’ method will only use 0.4 watts. Once the machine is in the standby period, users should also note that the waiting period is not changeable.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA MG2470 Driver Download
- Full software and drivers for windows 32 / 64 bits [Download]
- Full software and drivers for macOS [Download]
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MG2470 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG2470 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
The outer sides of the Canon PIXMA MG2470 printer model comprise a width of 16.8 inches. It has a depth of up to 12.1 inches while the height is about 5.8 inches. The weight of the machine is up to 7.6 lbs, which is about 3.5 kg flat, and this measurement is in consideration of the installed FINE cartridges in place. Download Canon PIXMA MG2470 driver from Canon Website