Canon PIXMA MG2140 is a multifunctional printer with excellent and quality printing capability, we are very confident with the presence of this printer your printing work will easily be completed. Performance and also support some of the great features that Canon has provided in this printer will make it easier for you to use them.
The multifunction capability of this printer will give you excellent print, copy, and scan results. You’ll also get excellent print results with a printed resolution that reaches 4800 x 1200 dpi. The scan results will also be highly qualified with a scanned resolution that reaches 1200 x 2400. Alternatively, you can also use the PIXMA MG3600. We also provide a driver download link for the Canon PIXMA MG2140 which is directly linked to the official Canon website.
How to Installations and uninstall the printer :
If you are having issues in regards to installing the printer driver. We have his solution please follow the ways that we provide.
- Installing printer can be started when you have finished downloading the driver files. his first way you are ready with the installation of the drivers on your PC, locate the driver file that you saved earlier, his usual file name ending with .exe.
- Double click on the driver file you have downloaded and run as administrator and wait a while to wait for the driver files extracted in the process.
- You can just follow his instructions that have been displayed on the screen of your computer. and if you are having problems please try your search on the internet.
- After you’re done eating the printer already you can use.
How to uninstall this driver :
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- You can simply click the control panel on your PC. There will be some ikon there but you just have to click on the menu to uninstall an application.
- His first was the way you find a list of applications installed and search the PIXMA printer and click uninstall and wait a minute and you have successfully completed.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
|Support Operating System||Download|
|MP Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|Printer Driver for (MacOS)||Download|
|CUPS Printer Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
|ICA Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
|Scanner Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|