If you were looking for inkjet printers that can print up to A3 size paper then we would recommend that you use a Canon PIXMA iX6800. Canon has indeed been known to us as one of the printers with the print capabilities are very good. Some of the great features that are available on the printer it will make you easier to use.
Users may be a little having problems in using this because the printer PIXMA iX6800 does not provide LCD screen, but you don’t have to worry about some of the available panel buttons on the printer it will make you easier to use his. For the easy printing process, we recommend using Easy-PhotoPrint on Android and iOS devices. Print at speeds that reached 14.5 ppm for documents and document printing for 10.4 ppm color, we are so sure you increasingly believe with this printer capabilities. His other alternative you can also use the Canon PIXMA iX7000. We have a link download driver for Canon PIXMA iX6800 connected directly with Canon’s official website.
How to Installations and uninstall the Canon PIXMA iX6800 driver :
If you are having issues in regards to installing the printer driver. We have his solution please follow the ways that we provide.
- Installing Canon PIXMA iX6800 can be started when you have finished downloading the driver files. his first way you are ready with the installation of the drivers on your PC, locate the driver file that you saved earlier, his usual file name ending with .exe.
- Double click on the driver file you have downloaded and run as administrator and wait a while to wait for the driver files extracted in the process.
- You can just follow his instructions that have been displayed on the screen of your computer. and if you are having problems please try your search on the internet.
- After you’re done eating the Canon PIXMA iX6800 already you can use.
How to uninstall this driver :
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- You can simply click the control panel on your PC. There will be some ikon there but you just have to click on the menu to uninstall an application.
- His first was the way you find a list of applications installed and search the Canon PIXMA iX6800 and click uninstall and wait a minute and you have successfully completed.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA iX6800 Full Driver and Software
OS : Windows
File Size : 49 MB
Canon PIXMA iX6800 XPS Printer Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 19 MB