Canon PIXMA iX6520 Driver Download. With a print resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi reach will make you more confident will print quality to be produced by this printer. To speed print documents or photos in black and white, this printer is able to produce a speed of approximately 11.3 ppm. For his other alternative, you can also use Canon PIXMA iX5000. The printer also has a very good ability and also prints a very remarkable.
Printer Canon-made professional is ready to help you in completing your print job with good and quality. Canon PIXMA iX6520 is also ready to produce high-quality prints, we believe You will be very satisfied with the performance of this printer. Special printer at the show to those that professional. The quality no one will you get on this printer.
We have the link download the drivers and software for Canon PIXMA iX6520 connected directly with Canon’s official website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA iX6520 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA iX6520 Full Driver and Software
OS : Windows
File Size : 16.51 MB
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA iX6520 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA iX6520 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA iX6520 that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.